Wednesday 4 November 2015

Stop.

Stop asking me how I got home at the end of everyday
Stop asking people about my whereabouts
Stop asking me to go to the movie together and telling me it’s not a ‘date’ kind of thing
Stop telling me which outfits I look good in as if you ever cared about how do I look when I’m with you.
Stop saying “you’re one in a million.”
Stop playing my favorite songs with your guitar.
Stop coming to me when you need a shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold, or just a simple pair of ears to listen.
Stop smiling yet saying nothing when your friends asking about us.
Stop using smiley :) at the end of every “good night, sleep tight”.
Stop saying good night, sleep tight.

Stop looking at me as if you cannot breath without me.
Stop talking to me with that super tender voice you never actually had.
Stop touching me so softly like somehow I could fall apart.
Stop making me feel special to you
Stop making me believe you love me
Stop doing all those things when you’re not planning to stay

People said action speaks louder than words, I agree with that.
I’ve seen your actions, but now I need your words, I cant keep guessing anymore.
Because I’m starting to questioned myself
About what is so wrong with me that you never actually said ‘I love you’.
But I should’ve known better, I should be second-guessing you.

Stop making me believe you will love me at some point in the near future.
Because now I’m sure you wont.
You don’t want me.
You don’t know what you want.

And I’m tired showing you that I want you, I want us.

No comments:

Post a Comment