Tuesday 22 June 2010

Inspiration


I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY!! both the series and movies.
I love the story, life and love-life of the characters

Yes! They are my role models!
I adore each of them! I find that they are unique and strong individuals.
And absolutely I adore their friendship, who doesn't anyway?
Well now, I'll try to describe their individuals characteristic,
in my point of view of course.

Carrie Bradshaw

Here comes the main role, girls!
Who doesn't admire her? The open-minded woman who always questioning almost everything and writing it all down on her column. Yes, she's sort of a columnist, a freelance writer.
And everyone on earth must know that, she's the number one heels-lover! at least that's all I know. She'd rather has a small bedroom than a small closet for her shoes.
She lost her father figure since she was 5, probably that's a contributing factor for her relationship with many guys which didn't work out.
Her love life?
Well, what can I say....umm it's not easy but it's what I had dream of.
She had many dates and boyfriends, and had been in many relationship. But she had only two long -term realationship. One with Aidan Shaw, which is my most favorite guy in this series because he's simply sweet and romantic, such a nice guy, my dream guy. And another with John James Preston a.k.a Mr. Big, he's the one, that I thought once while SATC still in series, will be Carrie's true love, and He is! as they're getting married in the first movie.
Why could I think he is the one? Because he has everything that Carrie needs! Maybe Carrie doesn't need such a sweet guy who wants to marry her soon and make one big family like Aidan, because what she needs is a not-commitment-kind of guy and can comfort her with his own different-but-sweet way like Big.

Samantha Jones
I can't help but thinking how this woman can be so free and wild minded? Yes, who else can that be other than Samantha.
I mean it. She lives her life as the way how she wants. She had no fear, she had no rules, and she never had real lover for sure. Not because she can't but she never wants one, because all she needs is (pardon me) sex.
Why? because she's Samantha Jones. She's on top of the list of never-married-woman. She only loves herself and her true soulmates-bestfriends.
Does she enjoy it? Well, I tell ya, no one enjoys it as much as her.
I personally adore her way of thinking, very simple and fast! She thinks about her own need first so she doesn't need to feel unsatisfied. Although no one has think about it, but I think she's the one who really care about her friends and their friendship. She puts everything after friendship! I love her for sure!

Miranda Hobbes

Let's meet my favorite Miranda!
Yes! she's my favorite from all the girls. Why?
You'd probably didn't like her at first because her cynical talk and she's that kind of smart person who usually pisses you off.
And yes, one of reason why I like her is she's smart, and always think before act. And she's a very realistic woman, yes, realistic is my favorite word.
She's a lawyer and definitely a workaholic.
And I need to tell you that she got herself a very cute guy as her husband!
Yeah, a smart-ass like her married with a cute ex-bar owner, can't you believe it? That guy name is Steve, he like to joked around, playing basketball, sensitive so he easily cry, and silly but responsible which Miranda (and I) can't resist that kind of guy. And he loves Miranda sincerely, even though she's a workaholic, he patiently support her.

Charlotte Goldenblatt

Here comes the everyone's favorite sweet girl Charlotte!
Yes, she's feminim, soft-hearted, a true mom and wive. She's the one who always try to think positively and bring the others up when they're down.
She's the one who always dream of having a family with many children the most. But she had to face the reality that she's incapable to have a baby because that something wrong with her reproduction system, she's shocked of course, even more because Miranda was pregnant when she had to accept the fact that she couldn't have a baby.
And after so many years, miracle happens, she got pregnant! And she couldn't be happier.


So that's it! See how different characteristic they have?
And they're True friends for more than twenty years, can you just believe that?
I know it's just a story, but we can make that such of friendship, can't we?
Friendship is all about care for each other's heart and accept the difference.
People becoming friends because having things in common. It could be dreams, interest, hobby, way of thinking. For that must be through a period of time which can create unforgettable beautiful memories.

For my bestfriends, my soulmates, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment