Tuesday 22 June 2010

Yeah well...

I just watched Elizabeth,
I don't really understood nor got the point of the movie, but it did make me cry a river...
The love story between Queen Elizabeth and Lord Robert is so.... well I don't know how to explain. It was just the sweetest love at the beginning but it ended very very sad.

You know...
When two best friends becoming lovers, when they already know each other better than anyone else. What could be more romantic?
Lord Robert, as in my point of view, had unlimited, unconditional, endless love for Elizabeth.
And for Elizabeth, she never met someone who could make her as comfortable as when Robert's around.
See? How they should be end up together?

But we can't ignore the world where they lived, the kingdom. Elizabeth will fulfill her destiny to be the Queen of England, while Robert is just a gentleman.
I hate a meant-to-be-together-but-didnt-happen love story, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment